Tuesday, December 29, 2009

31 October 2009

2 weeks..2 weeks...


HAPPY..SWEET.......

but SO SUFFER..

I knew that i really shouldn't do that..

but..

SIGH..



I DID IT.



WTF !!!

Damn SAD when i think about what u've told me..

but AT LAST..

I thought for a long time too

and finaly ,

I GIVE UP..



it's HURT..

it's SAD..

it's FREAKING SAD and HURT !!!

I feel grateful that I have these true friends who has accompanied me..

although they all knw this time i went wrong but they still accompany me..

I will not forget 'bout it.

and I really appreciated it.

THANK YOU very VERY MUCH !!!

I'm trying hard..

TRYING VERY VERY HARD TO FORGET ABOUT THAT : )

SPM is coming soon..

hope it won't affect my studies : )

what can i do now??

and what i want to do NOW..

is keep on

SINGING..SINGING....

I like to sing..

no matter what happen,just SING !!!

31 of Oct.

Sat.

6:04 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment