Tuesday, December 29, 2009

15 December 2009

HelLo everyone : )


hmm...

these few days I think alots of stupid stuff .

about friends , family , future and MYSELF .

sometimes , friends are very hard for us to trust with .

it's very hard to get a true friend .

I hope she is .

but she did many bad things behind me .

in front of me , she act like my good friend .

tell me everyting 'bout herself .

things 'bout her bf , her sadness and so on ...

but behind me , she told my friends many things that I didn't even done before .

when i heard of it , wow it's damn sad . of course will get mad 'bout that .

but she didn't want to admit it .

anyway , I used to it already .

everytime when I try to forget 'bout the passed .

someone told you talked 'bout me again .

so , it's done .

you have your own life .

please don't step in my life .

the door opens is not for you to come in .

that's all .

TODAY,went to JJ with peng , nelson and his cousin .

me and peng had our lunch with ernest gor gor .

Ernest gor gor , sounds funny huh .LOL

after that , he went back to work .

we played alots of things at capcom there .

after that we walked here walked there .

then nelson fetched us BALIK RUMAH ..

hahaa .. thank you again : )

and the ..

I've dyed my hair yesterday .

after my friends saw it , they all said it's look like 'lala tao' .

I have no comment with it .

Because I felt that too .

AND , today is my mummy's birthday .

hahaa . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MUMMY : )

15 Dec .

Tue .

8.10 p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment