Tuesday, December 29, 2009

1 December 2009

A new start form today..


WHY??

because today is 1st DECEMBER..

the last month of 2009..

after spm , I want to do many many things that I like.

for sure I will not go for CLUBBING ALWAYS..

because those pub are not that good actually.

and I will think 'bout my future .

MONEY !!!!!!!

IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN OUR LIFE !!!!

for me , of course that's important in my life.

about relationship .. those fucking stuff..

*urhemmm..

since I saying those are fucking stuff..

I think everyone knows what I'm trying to tell.

so , no need to write it out .



no one can choose our future.

but we can choose it ourself .

nothing is impposible , we must try to get it !!!

hell yeah ..

I will do that too !!!!





today is account paper..

not wishing to get a very good result in this subject.

but I will try all my best to finish it.

just like one of my dear friend told me..

" its just an exam , relax and enjoy it "

yea , thanks for telling me this !

a beautiful smile helps us alots !!!!

so , lets SMILE : )))))))

wish me GOOD LUCK in my exam : )

1 Dec.

Mon.

6.09 a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment