Saturday, January 2, 2010

2 January 2010

HelLo Year 2010 ~~

Actually I should write a blog on 1 January 2010 .
Because that's the first day of 2010 what . hahaa ~
but nevermind , it is just a date .
so , I wish all of my family , friends , and everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR ~~ !!!!

We gonna live happily in this wonderful NEW year ..
we will start our new happy life,
we will get our new nice friends ,
we will have our new thought ,
we will think of our new dreams and hopes ,
we will have our new deep breathe in the fresh air ,
and many many new things we gonna do in the year of 2010 .


So yea , live happily and stay healthy are the things that we must do in this year .
take good care of ourself .
when people talk 'bout your bad ,

tell yourself :
''WHATEVER . I DON'T CARE ."


There are something that I want to write down before I ended my blog today .

1 .  IF YOU ARE ANGRYING WITH ME , I WILL FEEL HAPPY BECAUSE YOU WILL ALWAYS THINK OF ME ALTHOUGH YOU ARE SCOLDING ME .

2 .  IF YOU ARE SAD THAT YOU LOSE A FRIEND LIKE ME , HELL NO. BECAUSE YOU IS THE ONE WHO CHOOSE NOT TO BE FRIEND WITH ME AT THE BEGINING .

3 .  IF YOU ARE FEELING GUILTY THAT YOU HAVE DID SOMETHING BAD TO ME , PLEASE DON'T DO THAT . BECAUSE IT'S TOO LATE .

4 .  IF YOU KNOW THAT'S REALLY HURT ME , YEA , I WANT YOUR APOLOGISE . AND TELL YOURSELF , DON'T DO THAT TO OTHER PEOPLE AGAIN .



That's what I'm trying to do in 2010 .
So , HAPPY NEW YEAR YA ~ !!!!!!!!!
*  hope everything goes well .
*  smile : )






LIVE SMART ~~ !






2 Jan .
Sat .
7.13 p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment